You are here

How to make firmware "SlaveFifoSync" to "SF_Loopback.img" in AN65974 ? | Cypress Semiconductor

How to make firmware "SlaveFifoSync" to "SF_Loopback.img" in AN65974 ?

Summary: 2 Replies, Latest post by 694428961_1641016 on 01 Oct 2016 03:55 AM PDT
Verified Answers: 0
Last post
694428961_1641016's picture
User
9 posts

Hello! I had a firmware "SlaveFifoSync",and i used firmware "SlaveFifoSync" build its .img file called slavefifosync.img. But now, i find the "SF_loopback.img" in AN65974 is better than the slavefifosync.img. However, i did not find the source code of "SF_loopback.img" in AN65974. So i want to know that how to build firmware "SlaveFifoSync" to "SF_Loopback.img" in AN65974 ? Where can i get the source code of "SF_loopback.img"? Thank you very much!

mady's picture
Cypress Employee
1113 posts

Hi,

The SlavefifoSync project in the An65974 project is the actual source code of the SF_loopback.img

You just have to make sure that in slavefifosync.h file, the LOOPBACK_SHRT_ZLP macro is enabled and STREAM_IN_OUT macro is disabled. This will generate the slavefifosync.img which is same as the SF_loopback.img

Regards,

-Madhu Sudhan

694428961_1641016's picture
User
9 posts

Hi,

Thank you very much!

As you said, i have generated the slavefifosync.img. And i have three questions now: 

1. I test the slavefifosync.img with streamer tool. The rate of the slavefifosync.img with streamer tool is  only 15.7MB/s. What should i do in the firmware of slavefifosync to increase rate of slavefifosync.img?

2. I test the slavefifosync.img with control center tool, but i can transfer data out successfully only twice when i choose the OUT endpoint. The out transfer command will be failed after the third time ! I do not know Why.

3. what's more, there are four .img file in An65974 project: SF_loopback.img, SF_shrt_ZLP.img, SF_streamIN.img and SF_streamOUT.img.Please tell me what is the difference between them? Are them generated by the source code in An65974 project? 

Thank you very much!