You are here

How to add/create anew endpoint for CYUSB3014 | Cypress Semiconductor

How to add/create anew endpoint for CYUSB3014

Summary: 2 Replies, Latest post by gjianw217_1906071 on 26 Sep 2016 07:58 PM PDT
Verified Answers: 0
Last post
gjianw217_1906071's picture
User
2 posts

In order to know that how to add a new endpoint by the framework of the EZ_USB FX3 SDK 1.2,I do the following test.

1 Open the eclipse IDE, select the cyfxbulklpautomanytoone project to build,and load the image file by control Center Tools,we could see the three endpoint.

2 Add a new endpoint
(1)Adding a new endpoint descriptions in the cyfxbulklpdscr.c file

(2)Adding the new endpoint macro and socket macro in the cyfxbulklpautomanytoone.h file.

(3)Adding the create the endpoint code and socket code in the cyfxbulklpautomanytoone.c

3 Rebuild the cyfxbulklpautomanytoone project and reload the image file , but anyway,there is no infos by the control center.

How to add/create a endpoint on earth?

mady's picture
Cypress Employee
1113 posts

Hi,

I see that you did not modify the 3rd and 4th bytes of SSConfiguration Descriptor:

0x39,0x00,                      /* Length of this descriptor and all sub descriptors */

You need to increase the length by 13, as you are adding a new endpoint.

Regards,

- Madhu Sudhan

gjianw217_1906071's picture
User
2 posts

Thank you very much.As you say, the corresponding length,which is length of this descriptor and all sub descriptors in the configuration descriptor,should be modification when adding a new endpoint.After modification, my problem is solved.