fx2lp-CY7C68013A/CY7C68015A linux side support for building firmware | Cypress Semiconductor
fx2lp-CY7C68013A/CY7C68015A linux side support for building firmware
Just a heads up on the product we already have..The product has a cypress CY7C68013A (USB controller) and is working on windows. We are planning to add support for the linux distrubutions also.
Few questions regarding this requirement:
1) Do we have any support for building the USB Firmware on linux side from Cypress?
2) What about the tools to test the firmware on linux host?
3) Do we have any example projects to give an idea about the same?
4) What about the linux drivers for CY7C68013A series of chips like the one we have for windows( cyusb.lib/dll)?
5) Any supporting documents to start compling code in linux?