Simple GPIF-II project won't build | Cypress Semiconductor
Simple GPIF-II project won't build
I am experimenting with the FX3 and using the GPIF-II Designer.
I basically have the following states. D1 is an INPUT:
- Transition to State3 on (!D1)
- State3 - LD_DATA_COUNT, LD_CTRL_COUNT.
- Transitions to State4 on (D1).
- State4 - COUNT_DATA, COUNT_CTRL.
- Transition to State5 on (D1 & DATA_CNT_HIT).
- Transition to State6 on (D1 & CTRL_CNT_HIT).
- Transition to State7 on (!D1)
[I have attached a screen shot of an example project that exhibits this error. This design is just to demonstrate my problem.]
I do not understand why the GPIF-II Designer project will not build. All the state transitions are mutually exclusive yet it gives the error "Unable to synthesis the state machine...".