You are here

FX3_SDK_Linux_v1.3.3 build problems | Cypress Semiconductor

FX3_SDK_Linux_v1.3.3 build problems

Summary: 2 Replies, Latest post by serguei.zolotov_1576686 on 22 Apr 2016 11:19 AM PDT
Verified Answers: 0
Last post

I have a FX3 project that builds fine using FX3_SDK_Windows_v1.3.3 (Windows7, ezUsbSuite). I wanted to move it under Linux and I have installed FX3_SDK_Linux_v1.3.3 (Ubuntu12.04, ezUsbSuite)

First, automatically generated makefile does not set target properly and I have to modify it manually. Second, suite cannot link libraries even after I have added lib names and lib path exclusively.

Does anybody have similar issues transitioning FX3 Windows projects to Linux? Are there special steps to do this?

mady's picture
Cypress Employee
964 posts

When you try to import the example projects in the linux system, do you face similar issues? If not, this should be a problem. How exactly are you porting the project

- Madhu Sudhan

Hi Madhu,

I do not import any samples and I expect that the way I am porting project is causing issues. That is why I am asking about particular steps to port.

What I am doing is: modifying compiler, include, lib paths to make sure all includes are visible. I did not change project or cproject files. 

I will appreciate any help.