PSoC Creator bug with single file optimization setting? | Cypress Semiconductor
PSoC Creator bug with single file optimization setting?
can anyone verify the following behavior on PC 3.3 (current release) for file specific optimization settings, please:
- change the project compile optimization setting for 'link time optimization' => should be 'false' by default, so change to 'true'
- close and re-open PSoC Creator and check if the setting is still 'true'
- for single files, the setting should follow the project setting
- now repeat #1 and #2 for a single file (e.g. main.c), and change the setting to the opposite state => if the project setting is 'true', set the single file optimization to 'false'
- close and re-open PSoC Creator and check if the setting is still opposite from the project setting
In my case, the result of #5 is the same as the project setting. This worked in the past, therefore I'd consider this as an bug.
I've another PSoC Creator installation where I have to check this behavior, but I'd be glad if someone can verify this.