Problem with PSoC5LP and USB DMA isochronous streaming | Cypress Semiconductor
Problem with PSoC5LP and USB DMA isochronous streaming
I have some problems with streaming data to the host using isochronous endpoint and DMA with Automatic Memory Management.
After unsuccessful attempts to create my own project I back to Cypress example. What I do:
1) Download AN56377
2) Download Project 3 Example (AN56377.zip (PSoC Creator 2.1 SP1)), unzip and open in my Creator 3.0.
3) Check all configuration with Application Note AN56377, comment line in USBFS_episr.c as said in #13, page 34 of AppNote. After compilation get error in main.c / line 7 - redefinition of USBFS_deviceAddress with different type. Add volatile keyword. Compile and programm my CY8CKIT-050 (CY8C5868AXI-LP035 on board).
4) Download Cypress Suite USB 3.4.7 and install.
5) Connect board to PC. Device manager detect new device and ask for drivers. I set manual path to directory AN56377\Drivers\Win7_WinVista\x64 (I use Win8 x64) and install driver - no errors. New device Cypress AN56377 Project 3 Device Driver (3.4.6.000) determined.
6) Run Streamer from Cypress Suite USB. Set parameters:
- Endpoint: ALT-1, 1023 Byte, Isoc in endpoint (0x81)
- Packets per Xfer: 64
- Xfers to Queue: 1
press "Start" button.
And I have every transfers are Failures (see screenshot).
What am I doing wrong?