Unable to debug / program | Cypress Semiconductor
Unable to debug / program
I have been working on custom designed board with CYBLE-014008-00 of BLE-4200 family. I was able to configure on board relays and LED. I started with Bluetooth and was able to run BLE findme profile. After installing CySmart application in iPhone device I was able to use FindMe profile along with immediate alert service. This is all done in past few days.
Today I tried to program the board with little changes in code but I was unable to do so in many attempts. When going for program / debug during target selection it is not showing my device since morning.
- Board works on 12 V and Power adapter is supplying 12V
- I am using SWD method for programming abd On SWD 5 pin connector I am able to see 3.3 V supply.
- Miniprog3 can be seen in device manager. Also MiniProg3 status LED is green.
- In PSoC Creator device selector I am selecting my device properly.
- As I was unable to program the board, I uninstalled PSoC Creator & programmer and then installed again, but issue persists.
- As mentioned above I was able to program device with BLE code, My device still pairs with iphone application and I can recieve alerts too due to code flashed yesterday evening. PSoC board is running code that was programmed yesterday, but I am unable to program it .
Please suggest a way forward. Can't share schematic and have only one board.
If you have any ideas or things that I should try, please suggest.