problem on Programming with the UART Bootloader | Cypress Semiconductor
problem on Programming with the UART Bootloader
I follow these steps for programming your PSoC 4 Prototyping Kit using Bootloader Host.
- Open the Bootloader Host Windows application
- Press and hold the user button down on the Prototyping Kit and insert it into an open USB port on your PC. The button must be pressed on power up to invoke the bootloader. The amber LED should light up indicating board power and the blue LED should blink continuously indicating the bootloader has been invoked and it is waiting for a file to upload.
- The Prototyping Kit should automatically enumerate and show up in the Ports window within the Bootloader Host application. You may need to wait for the driver to finish installing. If the port doesn't show up after the driver installs, click on the Filters button in Bootloader Host and make sure "Show UART Devices" is selected.
- Once the Kit enumerates, select it in the Ports window.
- Apply the following serial settings:
Data Bits: 8
Stop Bits: One
6. Select File -> Open
7. In the 'Open' dialog box, navigate to the CYACD file you created from your bootloadable project and open it. It will be in your project directory under <project name>.cydsn -> CortexM0 -> ARM_GCC_xxx -> Debug. ( Problem 1:no boot loader file in Debug)
8. Program the Prototyping Kit by selecting Actions -> Program. (Problem 2: Programming option is not enable )
Each time you want to program the kit, you will need to unplug the board, press the button and re-insert it into a USB port to invoke the bootloader. You will also need to re-select the proper COM port within the Ports window in Bootloader Host as it will disappear when you unplug the kit.
[Inline image 1]
kindly help me to solve these to problem