Setting Slew Rate with Analog Issues | Cypress Semiconductor
Setting Slew Rate with Analog Issues
Okay, i am enjoying very much the PSoC architecture.
Now im doing a little project and i got this issue.
This is the configuration:
I want the digital outputs SSRx to be Slow Slewrate, so i try this procedure:
1) Configure the outputs with Slow SlewRate;
Result: the compiler blaims that the analogs I/Os in the same ports (P1 and P2) are configured as Fast SlewRate (default)
2) I go to each this analog I/Os (ADC0, ColdRef and MuxOut), enable it as digital output, configure as Slow SlewRate, disable the Digital Output and apply;
Result: the compiler dont blame about the analog I/Os that i made the changes; but it blames about the SAR ByPass (P1.7) configured as Fast I/O;
3) I try to change the setting for the SAR ByPass, but it is a "part from the PSoC Creator install and changes cannot be saved";
So here are the questions:
1) If i could change the "output" setting of the SAR ByPass to Slow Slewrate (event it being an analog input), could i have those outputs as Slow Slewrate ?
2) How can i change the settings of the SAR ByPass to Slow Slewrate?
3) Why i need to change the digital output settings of analog input that are not configured as digital outputs ? Is that a PSoC creator issue ? Why there isnt a "button" to put all the pins in the port as Slow Slewrate and overwrite any analog input configuration ?
Thanks in advance!