Regarding interrupts of psoc3 | Cypress Semiconductor
Regarding interrupts of psoc3
while iam trying to implement PICU interrupt project from AN54460 application note of cypress....iam unable to make user defined function as ISR..instead, a default ISR is generating by my PSOC creator 2.0....Here iam mentioning the steps what i followed......please notice it....
1) I had taken two digital input pins for switches, which are again connected to two Interrupt pins.
2) Two digital output pins for two LEDS
3) Interrupt type parameter for both interrupts isr_1 and isr_2 is configured as DERIVED
4) isr_1 assigned a higher priority than isr_2
5) when i go to 'Build > Generate application" a default ISRs for two interrupts are generating, just same to that of "MY FIRST INTERRUPT PROJECT" from the same application note.....an i coudnt find "InterruptRoutines.h" file on source files
and at the end of document it is mentioned that the AN54460.cywrk workspace contains four code examples to demonstrate the topis of this application note.....can you please help me, how to open it....and from where i can retrieve this....