RTC & EEPROM EXAMPLE donot work.
plz give the example project related to PT100,RTD,thermocouple with PSoC3.
In order to help you better, please answer the following questions that apply to your situation:
1) What revision of PSoC 3 silicon are you using? Does it have "ES2" marked after the part number?
2) What version of PSoC Creator Software are you running? Beta5 or Production release?
3) Where did you get the "RTC and EEPROM" example projects you referred to? From an application note or from the tool directly? Please also provide some more information regarding "did not work". Did the projects fail to Build/Compile? Or did they build but no function properly? Or something else?
Once you respond to this, I can point you towards the appropriate example projects for RTC, EEPROM, RTD and Thermistor
1) Yes, it have "ES2" marked after the part number.
2) The other properties are as:
PSoC Creator 1.0 Production (188.8.131.5227)
Culture: English (United States)
OS Version: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
CLR Version: 2.0.50727.1433
Installed CyInstaller Products:
PSoC Programmer 3.12.4 Production
PSoC Creator 1.0 Production
PSoC Development Kit 1.0 Rev*D
Now may project RTC working proper.
can u send me any project on EEPROM in C lang. for PSoC3 to store the data from keyboard setting. please send project example for RTD, PT1OO,Thermocouple .
You can find the EEPROM and RTC Example projects at the following URL,
Enter Sleep Mode and Wakeup Using RTC - PSoC® 3 / PSoC 5
Using EEPROM in PSoC® 3 / PSoC 5
I have attached an example project that is made to work with RTD, Thermistor, thermocouple and diode on PSoC3. However you might have to change the pin configurations accordingly.
I didn't find any attachement file related to thermocouple,rtd .
I have already check the project RTC they work proper. I want store the number from the matrix keyboard and again the store number will be display on lcd when i call that store number..
what is procedure for EEPROM memory.
Please see the following Example code that demonstrates how to use the EEPROM available on PSoC3 at the URL below.
I can email the RTD/thermocouple project if you could provide me your email id.
when i am using EEPROM, the error come
ERROR: C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\NIPPON-NT1\DESKTOP\SUCCESS_CYPRESS\TRY4_1\KEY_LCD1.CYDSN\MAIN.C:728: 'RowData': undefined identifier
The command 'c51.exe' failed with exit code '2'.
My program code like this:
status = EEPROM_Write(RowData, RowNumber);
plz sir help me.
I have attached a temperature sensor demo project.
my device version is ES2. so progrmming is not possible.
can u send me EEPROM PROJECT other than RTC EEPROM.