How can i copy frome one Micro Controller to another?
Follow these steps:
1. Create new project.
2. Give a name for the project and click OK.
3. From the project type window, click on Browse button available in the top right and select the project .cmx file which you want to copy.
4. Once selected, select on "Select target device" radio button. This will enable the Select Target Device area.
5. Select the controller to which you want to copy the project and click OK.
6. It'll generate a cloning report, review it and if there are errors then check whether you want to proceed with cloning process or not. If yes, then select Enable Cross Clone and click OK.
You are good to go.