PGA output is not available on the pin | Cypress Semiconductor
PGA output is not available on the pin
Summary: 4 Replies, Latest post by MSUR on 16 Jan 2013 09:25 AM PST
Verified Answers: 0
16 Jan 2013 03:42 AM PST#1
- I created a new project using CY8C29466.
- I placed a PGA on ACB00
- PGA input is set to AnalogColumn_InputMUX_0
- InputMUX is connected to P0
- PGA Analog Bus is connected
- PGA Gain is 1
- PGA Reference is AGND
- Buf 0 is connected to Port0
- P0 is supplied input voltage with a pot 0 - 5V
- P0 does not follow P0 but stays near 0V
Anyone have an idea how to solve this problem?