CYZC68013A-100AXC driver installing. | Cypress Semiconductor

CYZC68013A-100AXC driver installing.

Summary: 3 Replies, Latest post by Madhu Sudhan on 07 Sep 2016 03:52 AM PDT
Verified Answers: 0
Last post
fbonin5491_1818906's picture
User
2 posts

Hi , i am having trouble with my hantek usb oscilloscope using this chip.It has been working on 3 computers on windows 7, and now works only on one , and one specific usb port.the problem is that i cant now install the driver.After searching for people having the same problem , i found many, but no solution...When i try on my laptop with windows 7-32 , i have "unknown device" , with the details:

USB\VID_04B4&PID_8613REV_001

USB\VID_04B4&PID_8613

Could you help me,

Thank you.

mady's picture
Cypress Employee
1095 posts

Hi,

Can you please check if you have required drivers for the oscilloscope installed in that PC? If not, can you get the drivers and install them manually to that device using the device manager?

Regards,

-Madhu Sudhan

fbonin5491_1818906's picture
User
2 posts

Hi thank you for your reply , i have the drivers , but windows says "no drivers found for this device" when i try to update manually and let it point to the drivers folder where is the .inf file .What i do not understand is when i plug it in , the device manager says "unknown device",so of course how to find a driver for an unknown device...

Regards

Francois BONIN

mady's picture
Cypress Employee
1095 posts

Hi,

There is a chance that the device has gone into compliance mode. This usually takes place when 1st LFPS is missed by the device. One reason could be a hardware mismatch between the Port of the PC and the Port of the oscilloscope. These kind of hardware mismatches might not occur for all the devices that are connected to the port. Make sure that the connection is tight.

Regards,

- Madhu Sudhan