Good news - PSoC5 design challenge finalists announced. | Cypress Semiconductor
Good news - PSoC5 design challenge finalists announced.
Congratulations to the 12 finalists who have made their way through.
The finalists are divided into 4 categories: Community Choice, Best use of Analog, Best use of Digital, and Best use of Components. Our judges will pick the winners for the latter three, but you can control who wins the Community Choice. So go out there and vote!
- Touch-sensitive electronic Alto recorder with true analog sound synthesizer
- Implementing FULL CAN bus in PSoC 5 for electric vehicle development
Use of Analog
- Drum Tuner
- Musical Instrument Tuner
Use of Digital
- Mixed analog-digital scope
- LIMB – Low-Cost Intelligent Monitor for Babies
- PSoC 5 Webcam
Use of Components
- Electronic implementation of the game “Connect 4” using a color OLED
- PSoC5 Super Spy Car with Bluetooth control and monitoring by mobile phone.
- jmSCAG for PSoC
The same announcement can be seen here, PSoC 5 Design Challenge Finalists