General Tips to Minimize Output to Output Skew of Clock Buffers | Cypress Semiconductor
General Tips to Minimize Output to Output Skew of Clock Buffers
Tips to minimize output-output skew are as follows:
1. Keep same length transmission lines at output.
2. Allow only one frequency output simultaneously.
3. Use same Vdd on all output buffers.
4. Terminate outputs in same way; use sufficient bypass capacitors.
5. For devices in parallel, feed inputs same ref clock in most symmetrical way possible.
6. Route outputs in most symmetrical way possible.