User Module Datasheet: Real Time Clock Datasheet RTC V 1.10 (CY8C21x45, CY8C22x45, CY8C28x45, CY8C28xxx) | Cypress Semiconductor
User Module Datasheet: Real Time Clock Datasheet RTC V 1.10 (CY8C21x45, CY8C22x45, CY8C28x45, CY8C28xxx)
Jun 04, 2013
Features and Overview
- Real time clock that keeps time with an external 32K crystal oscillator
- Flexible interrupt sources between second, minute, hour, and day
- Hour, Minute and Second time read and write in BCD format
- Normal timer if using VC1 as clock source
- Sleep mode with internal or external 32K clock source
Reset by PPOR, IPOR, and watchdog reset
The Real Time Clock User Module provides a timer without firmware maintenance. This user module supports the Hour:Minute:Second format. You can get a time display by reading data from the related registers. Interrupts may be generated based on the value of configurable parameters. The Real Time Clock User Module supports two modes depending on the clock source, a general timer or a real time clock.
Translated documents are for reference only. We recommend that you refer to the English-language version of a document if you are engaged in development of a design.