SOFTUNE EXPRESS - Configuration of Framework | Cypress Semiconductor
SOFTUNE EXPRESS - Configuration of Framework
To build the framework of SOFTUNE EXPRESS, the following software is required.
Note: The operating system of our company's software is Windows 7/Vista/XP.
Please see the software's download page to check the operating system of other company's software.
Cooperation tool with SOFTUNE via SDT is as follows:
Our company's software
SOFTUNE Professional Pack
Existing language tools such as compilers/linkers and debuggers in SOFTUNE are available with SDT.
|Target family||Target version|
|FR family||Rev:600011(or later)|
|F2MC-16 family||Rev:300023 (or later)|
|F2MC-8L/8FX family||Rev:300018 (or later)|
SOFTUNE Development Tools for Eclipse (SDT)
SDT is a plug-in that develops the software for our company's microcontoroller on Eclipse/CDT.
|Target family||Target version||Download|
|FR family, F2MC-16 family、F2MC-8L/8FX family||V01L03R01||Go to Download Page|
Other company's software
Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers (Eclipse/CDT)
Eclipse/CDT is a software development environment for C/C++ language.
|Eclipse Indigo Sr2 Packages (32-bit Windows)||Go to Download Page|
Java Runtime Environment(JRE)
Java is a cross-platform environment for the software of Java language.
|Java Runtime Environment(JRE) Version 7||Go to Download Page|
Cygwin is a unix-like environment and command-line interface for Microsoft Windows.
|Cygwin Version 1.7 (or later)||Go to Donwload Page|
- SOFTUNE is a trademark of Cypress Semiconductor.
- SOFTUNE EXPRESS is a trademark of Cypress Semiconductor.
- FR is a product of Cypress Semiconductor.
- Microsoft, Windows and Windows Media are either registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Eclipse is a trademark of Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
- Java is a trademark or registered trademark of Oracle and/ or its affiliates.
- Cygwin is Redhat's trademark.
- The company names and brand names herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
This content contains information on Cypress products that have been migrated from Spansion's website in conjunction with our merger. Although marked with the name of the company that developed the material (Spansion or Fujitsu), Cypress continues to offer the content to our customers. There is no change to this information as a result of this migration. Future revisions will occur when appropriate, and changes will be noted in the revision history.