MATLAB/Simulink Target Support Package for FM4 Family | Cypress Semiconductor
MATLAB/Simulink Target Support Package for FM4 Family
The Target Support Package (TSP) is a MATLAB add-on tool to generate the program code for the Spansion microcontroller (MCU). TSP supports mounting the control algorithm from Simulink onto the Spansion MCU.
Target Support Package offers the following functions.
- Processor In the Loop simulation （PIL）
- Peripherals Simulink Library （PSL）
PIL can easily compare the simulation results between Simulink and MCU for the evaluation of the control algorithm. PSL generates the control algorithm and the Input/Output program. Moreover, the object file of MCU can be easily made. TSP supports R2013b of MATLAB. The following tools are necessary.
- MATLAB and MATLAB Coder
- Simulink and Simulink Coder
- Embedded Coder
Please refer to the manual of PIL and PSL for necessary machine parts and the tool. Operating environment is Windows 7 32bit/64bit.
|FM4 Family||V01L02||Target Support Package|
- MATLAB and Simulink are registered trademarks of The MathWorks, Inc.
- Microsoft, Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- The company names and brand names herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
This content contains information on Cypress products that have been migrated from Spansion's website in conjunction with our merger. Although marked with the name of the company that developed the material (Spansion or Fujitsu), Cypress continues to offer the content to our customers. There is no change to this information as a result of this migration. Future revisions will occur when appropriate, and changes will be noted in the revision history.