FLASH USB DIRECT Programmer | Cypress Semiconductor
FLASH USB DIRECT Programmer
FLASH USB DIRECT Programmer is software which writes data to flash memory from PC. It can also get data from flash memory.
- This software may not perform as implied depending on the hardware configuration of your computing environment. There may be times when the software does not work properly when using a USB hub or USB-RS232C cable to connect the microcontroller to your computer. Fujitsu makes no guarantee as to the performance of this software on your computer system.
- The materials on this website are subject to change without notice.
- PC: PC with 800 megahertz (MHz) 32-bit (x86) or higher processor clock speed recommended.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3, Windows7(32bit/64bit)
- Memory: 512 MB of system memory or higher recommended
How to install
- Download xxx.zip.
- Unzip xxx.zip
- Double-click "setup.exe".
- Respond to the messages displayed and specify the directory in the product to be installed.
This content contains information on Cypress products that have been migrated from Spansion's website in conjunction with our merger. Although marked with the name of the company that developed the material (Spansion or Fujitsu), Cypress continues to offer the content to our customers. There is no change to this information as a result of this migration. Future revisions will occur when appropriate, and changes will be noted in the revision history.