CY4618 and CY3685 EZ-USB NX2LP™ Programming Utility Software | Cypress Semiconductor
CY4618 and CY3685 EZ-USB NX2LP™ Programming Utility Software
The Cypress EZ-USB NX2LP™ Programming Utility is an application specifically designed to download vendor configuration parameters to NX2LP NAND memory devices connected to the Cypress EZ-USB NX2LP NAND Flash Controller. These NAND memory devices will contain the configuration data necessary for the EZ-USB NX2LP device to operate as desired.
The utility can be used to program previously unprogrammed NAND flash devices or to reprogram devices that have already been properly configured and enumerated as Windows Mass Storage Class devices.
This utility can be used to program and reprogram NAND flash devices. Additionally, this utility is designed to provide a simple, easy to use interface for programming NAND devices either in the development OR manufacturing environment. This utility can be used for the following tasks:
- Quickly change the USB Vendor ID (VID) and Product ID (PID)
- Easily change product description strings
- Serialize devices by randomly generated serialization algorithm
- Establish auto-recall of previously programmed NAND devices
- Automatic FAT32 formatting supported with removable drive