MB39C811-EVBSK-02: Energy Harvesting Starter Kit for Buck Power Management IC with Bluetooth® Smart (Low Energy) Beacon | Cypress Semiconductor
MB39C811-EVBSK-02: Energy Harvesting Starter Kit for Buck Power Management IC with Bluetooth® Smart (Low Energy) Beacon
Jul 25, 2016
The MB39C811-EVBSK-02 is an evaluation board that contains Energy Harvesting Power Management IC, MB39C811 (Buck DC/DC converter) with Bluetooth® Smart (Low Energy), which can be used in application on the Solar and Piezoelectric Energy Harvester. The MB39C811 has a wide input range from 4V up to 23V, and the output voltages are selectable from 1.5V to 5V. The board contains a Programmable (application block only) Bluetooth® Smart module, Fujitsu Component: MBH7BLZ02-109004, which allows BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) Beacon and wireless data communications.
- Installed Energy Harvesting Power Management IC: MB39C811
- Programmable (application block only) Bluetooth® Smart Module: MBH7BLZ02-1090041
- Transmit BLE Beacon using Solar energy and Vibration energy only
- Transmit about 1 second intervals under 500lx
- Support a lot of energy inputs
- Solar Cell
- Piezo Electric
- USB Bus Power
- Coin Battery (Expandable: For Hybrid)
- NFC: Near Field Communication (Expandable: Power supply only)
- Commercial Power Supply: AC85~265V (Expandable: Need additional resister)
- Installed Temperature Sensor
- Installed USB Serial Converter IC for changing Beacon IDs
- Attached Solar Cell for Evaluation
- Attached Case & USB Cable
- Schematic, BOM List, Layout Data, Sample Software
- Installed Expandable Terminal.
- Reset Button for MCU (Standard mount)
- JTAG Connector for MCU Program
- Expandable Sensor Interface (I2C/GPIO)
- DIPSW (Expandable)
- LED (Expandable)
- Small Size PCB: 45mm × 25mm
1 Need the "Software Development Kit (SDK)" of Nordic semiconductor to program the software. To get SDK on WEB site of Nordic semiconductor, use "Product Key" including in this starter kit.
|Application note: Energy Budget Calculation||AN405-00001-E.pdf|
Translated documents are for reference only. We recommend that you refer to the English-language version of a document if you are engaged in development of a design.