FM4-176L-S6E2DH - ARM® Cortex®-M4 FM4 Graphics MCU Starter Kit with WQVGA TFT Display | Cypress Semiconductor
FM4-176L-S6E2DH - ARM® Cortex®-M4 FM4 Graphics MCU Starter Kit with WQVGA TFT Display
The FM4-176L-S6E2DH board provides an easy-to-use low cost way to evaluate an ARM® Cortex®-M4 based microcontroller that incorporates a dedicated hardware graphics engine allowing rich display images. The board comes with a WQVGA TFT display equipped with touch sensor and external memory for image storage.
Featuring the FM4 ARM® Cortex®-M4 S6E2D-Series Graphics MCU
- 160MHz ARM® Cortex MCU with DMA
- Graphics Display Controller (GDC) unit for external graphics display
- Single precision IEEE 754 compliant floating point unit
- 2MB flash, 256KB SRAM and 154 GPIOs with additional 512KB SRAM and 2MB flash for GDC.
- Communication interfaces: USB host, USB device, CAN, LIN, High-Speed Quad SPI, I2S, I2C and UART.
Featuring WQVGA TFT Display and HyperFlash for image storage
WQVGA TFT Panel with Touch
512 Mb HyperFlash™ and 128 Mb memory for image storage
I2S connection to codec
SD card interface
|Brochure||FM4 Graphics Controller MCU Starter Kit.pdf|
|Quick Start Programming Guide||Quick Start Programming guide for FM4-176L-S6E2DH.pdf (v4)|
Use the Peripheral Driver Library (PDL) code examples. Download and install the PDL, and look in the examples folder. There are dozens of code examples available. Retarget the examples to your hardware.
You can also download a blank template project (s6e2dh_series.zip), which you can use as a starting point for your own development.