CYALKIT-E03 Solar-Powered BLE Sensor 5 Pack | Cypress Semiconductor
CYALKIT-E03 Solar-Powered BLE Sensor 5 Pack
The CYALKIT-E03 Solar-Powered BLE Sensor Beacon 5 Pack is expansion pack for CYALKIT-E02 Solar-Powered BLE Sensor Beacon RDK. The kit can be used to deploy a wireless sensor network by placing each beacon in remote locations. The sensor data from each beacon is transmitted to a BLE device and then sent to the cloud for analysis.
Tiny Solar BLE Sensor
The Solar BLE Sensor transmits temperature and humidity data using the BLE broadcasting mode. The Solar BLE Sensor is ultra-low power and works with just solar energy. The solar energy is managed by our versatile Energy Harvesting PMIC S6AE103A.
Top view Bottom view
The Cypress BLE-Beacon app works across iOS, Android, and PCs. The app is designed to receive and visualize beacon signals or sensor data that is transmitted by the Solar BLE Sensor. The app shows you real-time data as 2D/3D graphs. The logging data can be exported to CSV file for offline access.
- CYALKIT-E02 Solar-Powered BLE Sensor Beacon RDK Expansion Pack
- Includes the following:
- Five Solar-Powered BLE Sensor Beacons
- Five enclosures for Solar-Powered BLE Sensor Beacons
- Quick start guide
- Solar BLE Sensor
- Tiny, thin design: 25 mm diameter x 5.5 mm (Enclosure size)
- Operates at minimum 100 lux
- Transmits temperature and humidity sensor data
- Up to 30-hours operation without ambient light via the fully charged super capacitor (0.2 F)
- Mounted Energy Harvesting PMIC S6AE103A and EZ-BLE™ PRoC Module,
- Temperature and humidity sensor, 15 mm x 15 mm solar cell
- Cypress® BLE-Beacon™ app
- Free software application
- Supported iOS, Android devices,and PCs
- 2D/3D graph visualization for sensor data
- Five Solar-Powered BLE Sensor Beacons, which use the following Cypress devices:
- Five enclosures for Solar-Powered BLE Sensor Beacon
- Quick Start Guide
For detailed specifications, check out the CYALKIT-E02 Kit.