BCM94343WWCD1_EVB Evaluation and Development Kit | Cypress Semiconductor
BCM94343WWCD1_EVB Evaluation and Development Kit
The Cypress BCM94343WWCD1_EVB kit includes a BCM94343WWCD1 SIP module mounted on a full-featured USB-based evaluation and development board that is fully compatible with the WICED™ Wi-Fi SDK. The onboard SIP module leverages the BCM4343W, featuring an 802.11b/g/n MAC/baseband/radio, Bluetooth 4.1 support, and an FM receiver. In addition, the module integrates a power amplifier (PA) that meets the output power requirements of most handheld systems, a low-noise amplifier (LNA) for best-in-class receiver sensitivity, and an internal transmit/receive (iTR) RF switch, reducing the overall solution cost and printed circuit board area. The BCM943364WCD1_EVB also includes an on-board STM32F411 32-bit ARM microcontroller, and is provisioned to support the authentication chip utilized by Apple’s HomeKit offering.
- The BCM94343WWCD1_EVB is a self-contained evaluation and debug kit that can be powered from a wired USB (+5V) connection or a 5V DC jack (not provided with the kit)
- The USB interface enumerates as both a USB-JTAG (Program and Debug) and USB-UART (Serial Command Interface)
- Support for ThreadX and FreeRTOS Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS), and NetX/NetXDuo IPv4/IPv6 and LwIP IPv4 TCP/IP network stack implementations via WICED WIFI SDK
- Open On Chip Debugger (Open OCD)
- Optional external flash for memory expansion
Download the WICED™ WiFi Software Development Kit (SDK) to work with the BCM94343WWCD1_EVB.
1 X BCM94343WWCD1_EVB evaluation board, 1 X USB Cable