PSoC® 4: PSoC 4100 Family Datasheet: Programmable System-on-Chip | Cypress Semiconductor
PSoC® 4: PSoC 4100 Family Datasheet: Programmable System-on-Chip
Jun 22, 2017
- 32-bit MCU Sub-system
- Programmable Analog
- Low Power 1.71-V to 5.5-V operation
- Capacitive Sensing
- Segment LCD Drive
- Serial Communication
- Timing and Pulse-Width Modulation
- Up to 36 Programmable GPIO
- PSoC Creator Design Environment
- Industry Standard Tool Compatibility
- For more, see pdf.
Translated documents are for reference only. We recommend that you refer to the English-language version of a document if you are engaged in development of a design.