PSoC® 4: PSOC 4100S Plus Datasheet PROGRAMMABLE SYSTEM-ON-CHIP (PSOC) | Cypress Semiconductor
PSoC® 4: PSOC 4100S Plus Datasheet PROGRAMMABLE SYSTEM-ON-CHIP (PSOC)
PSoC® 4 is a scalable and reconfigurable platform architecture for a family of programmable embedded system controllers with an ARM® Cortex®-M0+ CPU. It combines programmable and reconfigurable analog and digital blocks with flexible automatic routing.
PSoC 4100S Plus is a member of the PSoC 4 platform architecture. It is a combination of a microcontroller with standard communication and timing peripherals, a capacitive touch-sensing system (CapSense®) with best-in-class performance, programmable general-purpose continuous-time and switched-capacitor analog blocks, and programmable connectivity. PSoC 4100S Plus will be upward compatible with members of the PSoC 4 platform for new applications and design needs.
PSoC 4100S Plus Features
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0+ CPU
- DMA channels
- True Random Number Generator
- Programmable Analog
- Pre-Verified, Production Ready Analog Components including Amplifiers, ADCs, Comparators, and MUXs
- Programmable Digital (Smart I/O™)
- Low-Power 1.71-V to 5.5-V Operation
- Capacitive Sensing including Gestures, Proximity, and Liquid Tolerance
- LCD Drive Capability including Character and Segment LCD support
- Serial Communication
- Timing and Pulse-Width Modulation
- CAN Controller
- Up to 54 Programmable GPIO Pins
- Industry-Standard Tool Compatibility
A beta version of the latest PSoC Creator supporting PSoC 4100S Plus MCUs, can be found on the PSoC Community.
Explore the entire PSoC 4 portfolio including the high performance 4200 series, the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) series and our world-class fourth generation CapSense based PSoC 4 S-Series