FM25CL64B: 64-Kbit (8 K × 8) Serial (SPI) Automotive F-RAM | Cypress Semiconductor
FM25CL64B: 64-Kbit (8 K × 8) Serial (SPI) Automotive F-RAM
64-Kbit (8 K × 8) Serial (SPI) Automotive F-RAM
- 64-Kbit ferroelectric random access memory (F-RAM) logically organized as 8 K × 8
- Very fast serial peripheral interface (SPI)
- Sophisticated write protection scheme
- Low power consumption
- Low-voltage operation: VDD = 3.0 V to 3.6 V
- Automotive-E temperature: -40 °C to +125 °C
- 8-pin small outline integrated circuit (SOIC) package
- AEC Q100 Grade 1 compliant
- Restriction of hazardous substances (RoHS) compliant
- For more, see pdf.
The FM25CL64B is a 64-Kbit nonvolatile memory employing an advanced ferroelectric process. A ferroelectric random access memory or F-RAM is nonvolatile and performs reads and writes similar to a RAM. It provides reliable data retention for 121 years while eliminating the complexities, overhead, and system level reliability problems caused by serial flash, EEPROM, and other nonvolatile memories.