CYWB0124AB, CYWB0125AB: West Bridge® Antioch™ USB/Mass Storage Peripheral Controller | Cypress Semiconductor
CYWB0124AB, CYWB0125AB: West Bridge® Antioch™ USB/Mass Storage Peripheral Controller
West Bridge® Antioch™ USB/Mass Storage Peripheral Controller
- SLIM™ architecture, enabling simultaneous and independent data paths between processor and USB, and between USB and mass storage
- High speed USB at 480 Mbps
- Mass storage device support
- Memory mapped interface to main processor
- DMA slave support
- Supports Microsoft® media transfer protocol (MTP) with optimized data throughput
- Ultra low power, 1.8 V core operation
- Low power modes
- For more, see pdf
The Simultaneous Link to Independent Multimedia (SLIM) architecture allows three different interfaces (the P-port, the S-port, and the U-port) to connect to one another independently.
With this architecture, using Antioch™ to connect a device to a PC through an USB does not disturb the functions of the device. It still accesses mass storage at the same time the PC is synchronizing with the main processor.