CYUSB3035: EZ-USB® FX3S SuperSpeed USB Controller | Cypress
CYUSB3035: EZ-USB® FX3S SuperSpeed USB Controller
EZ-USB® FX3S SuperSpeed USB Controller
- Universal serial bus (USB) integration
- General Programmable Interface (GPIF™ II)
- Mass storage support
- System I/O expansion with two secure digital I/O (SDIO) ports
- Support for USB-attached storage (UAS), mass-storage class (MSC), human interface device (HID), full, and Turbo-MTP™
- Fully accessible 32-bit CPU
- Selectable clock input frequencies
- Ultra low-power in core power-down mode
- Independent power domains for core and I/O
- 10-mm × 10-mm, 0.8-mm pitch Pb-free ball grid array (BGA) package
- EZ-USB® software and development kit (DVK) for easy code development
- For more, see pdf.
Cypress’s EZ-USB FX3S is the next-generation USB 3.0 peripheral controller, providing integrated and flexible features. FX3S has a fully configurable, parallel, general programmable interface called GPIF II, which can connect to any processor, ASIC, or FPGA. GPIF II is an enhanced version of the GPIF in FX2LP, Cypress’s flagship USB 2.0 product. It provides easy and glueless connectivity to popular interfaces, such as asynchronous SRAM, asynchronous and synchronous address data multiplexed interfaces, and parallel ATA.