CYUSB301X, CYUSB201X: EZ-USB® FX3: SuperSpeed USB Controller | Cypress Semiconductor
CYUSB301X, CYUSB201X: EZ-USB® FX3: SuperSpeed USB Controller
EZ-USB® FX3: SuperSpeed USB Controller
- Universal serial bus (USB) integration
- General Programmable Interface (GPIF™ II)
- Fully accessible 32-bit CPU
- Additional connectivity to the following peripherals
- Selectable clock input frequencies
- Ultra low-power in core power-down mode
- Independent power domains for core and I/O
- Package options
- EZ-USB® Software Development Kit (SDK) for code development of firmware and PC Applications
- SuperSpeed Explorer Board available for rapid prototyping
- For more, see pdf.
Cypress’s EZ-USB FX3 is a SuperSpeed peripheral controller, providing integrated and flexible features.
FX3 has a fully configurable, parallel, general programmable interface called GPIF II, which can connect to any processor, ASIC, or FPGA. GPIF II is an enhanced version of the GPIF in FX2LP, Cypress’s flagship USB 2.0 product. It provides easy and glueless connectivity to popular interfaces, such as asynchronous SRAM, asynchronous and synchronous address data multiplexed interfaces, and parallel ATA.