CYUSB202X: SD2 USB and Mass Storage Peripheral Controller | Cypress Semiconductor
CYUSB202X: SD2 USB and Mass Storage Peripheral Controller
SD2™ USB and Mass Storage Peripheral Controller
- Latest-generation storage support
- SD2.0/SDXC – UHS1 SDR50 / DDR50 Master
- eMMC 4.4 Master
- SDIO 3.0 Master
- USB integration
- Certified USB 2.0 peripheral: Hi-Speed (HS), and Full-Speed (FS) only)
- Thirty-two physical endpoints
- Integrated transceiver
- Accessory charger adaptor (ACA) support
- For more, see pdf.
SD2™ is a USB 2.0 High Speed mass-storage controller providing the latest SD/MMC support. SD2 complies with the SD Specification, Version 3.0, and the MMC Specification, Version 4.41.
SD2 offers the following access paths among USB and mass storage ports:
- A USB-port (U-Port) supporting USB 2.0 peripheral
- Two mass-storage ports (S0-Port and S1-Port) supporting mass-storage devices.