CYRF69303: Programmable Radio-on-Chip LPstar | Cypress Semiconductor
CYRF69303: Programmable Radio-on-Chip LPstar
Programmable Radio-on-Chip LPstar
- Radio System-on-Chip with built-in 8-bit MCU in a single device.
- Operates in the unlicensed worldwide Industrial, Scientific, and Medical (ISM) band (2.400 GHz to 2.483 GHz).
- On Air compatible with second generation radio WirelessUSB™ LP and PRoC LP.
- Pin-to-pin compatible with PRoC LP except the Pin31 and Pin37.
- M8C based 8-bit CPU, optimized for human interface devices (HID) applications
- 256 bytes of SRAM
- 8 Kbytes of flash memory with EEPROM emulation
- In-system reprogrammable through D+/D– pins
- CPU speed up to 12 MHz
- For more, see pdf
PRoC LPstar devices are integrated radio and microcontroller functions in the same package to provide a dual-role single-chip solution.
Communication between the microcontroller and the radio is through the radio’s SPI interface.