CYRF69213: Programmable Radio on Chip Low Power | Cypress Semiconductor
CYRF69213: Programmable Radio on Chip Low Power
PRoC™ LP Features
- USB 2.0-USB-IF certified (TID # 40000552)
- Single Device, Two Functions
- Flash Based Microcontroller Function
- Industry-Leading 2.4 GHz Radio Transceiver Function
- Component Reduction
- Flexible I/O
- USB Specification Compliance
- Operating Voltage from 4.0 V to 5.5 V DC
- Operating Temperature from 0 to 70°C
- Pb-free 40-pin QFN Package
- Advanced Development Tools Based on Cypress’s PSoC® Tools
- For more,see pdf
PRoC LP devices are integrated radio and microcontroller functions in the same package to provide a dual role single-chip solution.
Communication between the microcontroller and the radio is via the SPI interface between both functions.
The CYRF69213 is a complete Radio System-on-Chip device, providing a complete RF system solution with a single device and a few discrete components. The CYRF69213 is designed to implement low cost wireless systems operating in the worldwide 2.4 GHz Industrial, Scientific, and Medical (ISM) frequency band (2.400 GHz–2.4835 GHz).