CYFB0072V: 72-Mbit Video Frame Buffer | Cypress Semiconductor
CYFB0072V: 72-Mbit Video Frame Buffer
72-Mbit Video Frame Buffer
- Memory organization
- Density: 72-Mbit
- Organization: × 36
- Up to 133-MHz clock operation
- Unidirectional operation
- Independent read and write ports
- Supports simultaneous read and write operations
- Reads and writes operate on independent clocks, upto a maximum ratio of two, enabling data buffering across clock domains.
- Supports multiple I/O voltage standard: low voltage complementary metal oxide semiconductor (LVCMOS) 3.3 V and 1.8 V voltage standards.
- For more, see pdf.
The Video Frame Buffer is a 72-Mbit memory device which operates as a FIFO with a bus width of 36 bits. It has independent read and write ports, which can be clocked up to 133 MHz. The bus size of 36 bits enables a data throughput of 4.8 Gbps. The device also offers a simple and easy-to-use interface to reduce implementation and debugging efforts, improve time-to-market, and reduce engineering costs. This makes it an ideal memory choice for a wide range of applications including video and image processing or any system that needs buffering at high speeds across different clock domains.