CYBLE-222005-00: EZ-BLE™ PRoC™ Module | Cypress Semiconductor
CYBLE-222005-00: EZ-BLE™ PRoC™ Module
The CYBLE-222005-00 is a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) wireless module solution. The CYBLE-222005-00 is a turnkey solution and includes onboard crystal oscillators, chip antenna, passive components, and the Cypress PRoC™ BLE.
The CYBLE-222005-00 supports a number of peripheral functions (ADC, timers, counters, PWM) and serial communication protocols (I2C, UART, SPI) through its programmable architecture. The CYBLE-222005-00 includes 256KB of Flash and 32KB of SRAM, and is drop-in compatible with the CYBLE-022001-00 module.
The CYBLE-022001-00 includes a royalty-free BLE stack compatible with Bluetooth 4.1 and provides up to 16 GPIOs in a 10.00 × 10.00 × 1.80 mm package. The CYBLE-222005-00 is qualified with Bluetooth SIG, and is certified for RF compliance with FCC, IC, CE, MIC, and KC regulatory agencies.
- Module size: 10.0 mm × 10.0 mm × 1.80 mm (with shield)
- Bluetooth 4.1 single-mode module
- Industrial temperature range: –40 °C to +85 °C
- 32-bit processor (0.9 DMIPS/MHz) with single-cycle 32-bit multiply, operating at up to 48 MHz
- 256-KB flash memory
- 32-KB SRAM memory
- Watchdog timer with dedicated internal low-speed oscillator (ILO)
- Two-pin SWD for programming
- Up to 16 GPIOs configurable as open drain high/low, pull-up/pull-down, HI-Z analog, HI-Z digital, or strong output
- Certified to FCC, CE MIC, KC, and IC regulations. Refer to KBA210559 for RF certification test reports.
- Bluetooth SIG 4.1 qualified
- CYBLE-222005-EVAL EZ-BLE™ PRoC Evaluation Board to evaluate and develop applications on the EZ-BLE PRoC Module