CYBLE-212019-00: EZ-BLE™ Creator™ Module | Cypress Semiconductor
CYBLE-212019-00: EZ-BLE™ Creator™ Module
The CYBLE-212019-00 is a turnkey Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) wireless module solution and includes onboard crystal oscillators, trace antenna, passive components, and the Cypress PSoC 4 BLE 256KB chip. The CYBLE-212019-00 includes FCC/ISED/KC/MIC/CE RF certification and Bluetooth SIG qualification.
The CYBLE-212019-00 supports a number of peripheral functions (ADC, timers, counters, PWM) and serial communication protocols (I2C, UART, SPI) through its programmable architecture. The CYBLE-212019-00 includes a royalty-free BLE stack compatible with Bluetooth 4.1 and provides up to 23 GPIOs in a 14.52 × 19.20 × 2.00 mm package. The CYBLE-212019-00 is drop-in compatible with the CYBLE-012011-00.
The CYBLE-212019-00 is targeted at applications requiring large memory size and cost-optimized BLE wireless connectivity.
- Module size: 14.52 mm ×19.20 mm × 2.00 mm (with shield)
- Castellated solder pad connections for ease-of-use
- 256-KB flash memory, 32-KB SRAM memory
- Up to 23 GPIOs configurable as open drain high/low, pull-up/pull-down, HI-Z analog,HI-Z digital, or strong output
- Bluetooth 4.1 single-mode module
- Certified to FCC, IC, MIC, KC, and CE regulations
- Industrial temperature range: –40 °C to +85 °C
- 32-bit processor (0.9 DMIPS/MHz) with single-cycle 32-bit multiply, operating at up to 48 MHz
- Watchdog timer with dedicated internal low-speed oscillator (ILO)
- Two-pin SWD for programming
- Certified to FCC, CE MIC, KC, and ISED regulations. Refer to KBA210638 for RF certification test reports.
- Bluetooth SIG 4.1 qualified
- CYBLE-212019-EVAL EZ-BLE™ Creator Evaluation Board to evaluate and develop applications on the EZ-BLE Creator Module