CYBLE-022001-00, EZ-BLE™ PRoC™ Module | Cypress Semiconductor
CYBLE-022001-00, EZ-BLE™ PRoC™ Module
EZ-BLE™ PRoC™ Module
The Cypress CYBLE-022001-00 is a fully certified and qualified module supporting Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) wireless communication. The CYBLE-022001-00 is a turnkey solution and includes onboard crystal oscillators, chip antenna, passive components, and Cypress PRoC™ BLE.
The CYBLE-022001-00 supports a number of peripheral functions (ADC, timers, counters, PWM) and serial communication protocols (I2C, UART, SPI) through its programmable architecture. The CYBLE-022001-00 includes a royalty-free BLE stack compatible with Bluetooth 4.1 and provides up to 16 GPIOs in a small 10 × 10 × 1.80 mm package.
The CYBLE-022001-00 is a complete solution and an ideal fit for applications requiring BLE wireless connectivity.
- Module size: 10.0 mm ×10.0 mm × 1.80 mm (with shield)
- Bluetooth 4.1 single-mode module
- Industrial temperature range: –40 °C to +85 °C
- 32-bit processor (0.9 DMIPS/MHz) with single-cycle 32-bit multiply, operating at up to 48 MHz
- 128-KB flash memory
- 16-KB SRAM memory
- Watchdog timer with dedicated internal low-speed oscillator (ILO)
- Two-pin SWD for programming
- Up to 16 GPIOs configurable as open drain high/low, pull-up/pull-down, HI-Z analog, HI-Z digital, or strong output
- Certified to FCC, CE, MIC, KC, and IC regulations. Refer to KBA97094 for RF certification test reports.
- Bluetooth SIG 4.1 qualified
- CYBLE-022001-EVAL EZ-BLE™ PRoC™ Evaluation Board to evaluate and develop applications on the EZ-BLE PRoC Module