CY8CMBR2110: CapSense® Express™ 10-Button Controller | Cypress Semiconductor
CY8CMBR2110: CapSense® Express™ 10-Button Controller
CapSense® Express™ 10-Button Controller
- Register-configurable CapSense® controller
- SmartSense™ Auto-Tuning
- Advanced features
- Noise Immunity
- System diagnostics of CapSense buttons – reports faults at device power-up
- EZ-Click™ Customizer tool
- I2C interface
- Wide operating voltage range
- Low power consumption
- Industrial temperature range: –40 °C to +85 °C
- 32-pin Quad Flat No-leads (QFN) package (5 mm × 5 mm × 0.6 mm)
- For more, see pdf.
The CY8CMBR2110 CapSense Express™ capacitive touch sensing controller saves time and money, quickly enabling a capacitive touch sensing user interface in your design. It is a register-configurable device and does not require any firmware coding or device programming. In addition, this device is enabled with Cypress’s SmartSense Auto-Tuning algorithm which eliminates the need to manually tune the user interface during development and production ramp. This speeds the time to volume and saves valuable engineering time, test time, and production yield loss.