CY8C24894-A: Automotive PSoC® Programmable System-on-Chip™ | Cypress Semiconductor
CY8C24894-A: Automotive PSoC® Programmable System-on-Chip™
Jan 29, 2018
Automotive PSoC® Programmable System-on-Chip™
- Automotive Electronics Council (AEC) qualified
- Powerful Harvard Architecture Processor
- Advanced Peripherals (PSoC® Blocks)
- Flexible On-Chip Memory
- Programmable Pin Configurations
- Precision, Programmable Clocking
- Additional System Resources
- Complete Development Tools
- For more, see pdf.
PSoC Functional Overview
The PSoC family consists of many programmable system-on-chips with on-chip controller devices. All PSoC family devices are designed to replace traditional microcontroller units (MCUs), system ICs, and the numerous discrete components that surround them. Configurable analog, digital, and interconnect circuitry enable a high level of integration in a host of industrial, consumer, and communication applications.