CY8C24633: PSoC® Programmable System-on-Chip | Cypress Semiconductor
CY8C24633: PSoC® Programmable System-on-Chip
PSoC® Programmable System-on-Chip
- Powerful Harvard-architecture processor
- Advanced peripherals (PSoC® Blocks)
- Precision, programmable clocking
- Flexible on-chip memory
- Programmable pin configurations
- Additional system resources
- Complete development tools
- For more, see pdf.
PSoC Functional Overview
The PSoC family consists of many programmable system-on-chip with on-chip controller devices. These devices are designed to replace multiple traditional MCU-based system components with one, low cost single-chip programmable device. PSoC devices include configurable blocks of analog and digital logic, as well as programmable interconnects. This architecture allows the user to create customized peripheral configurations that match the requirements of each individual application.