CY7C68023, CY7C68024: EZ-USB® NX2LP™ USB 2.0 NAND Flash Controller | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C68023, CY7C68024: EZ-USB® NX2LP™ USB 2.0 NAND Flash Controller
EZ-USB® NX2LP™ USB 2.0 NAND Flash Controller
- High-Speed (480-Mbps) or Full-Speed (12-Mbps) USB support
- Both common NAND page sizes supported
- 512 bytes — Up to 1 Gbit capacity
- 2K bytes — Up to 8 Gbit capacity
- Eight chip enable pins
- Up to eight NAND flash single device chips
- Up to four NAND flash dual-device chips
- Industry-standard ECC NAND flash correction
- 1-bit error correction per 256 bytes
- 2-bit error detection per 256 bytes
- For more, see pdf.
The EZ-USB NX2LP (NX2LP) implements a USB 2.0 NAND Flash controller. This controller adheres to the Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport Specification. The USB port of the NX2LP is connected to a host computer directly or through the downstream port of a USB hub. The Host software issues commands and data to the NX2LP and receives the status and data from the NX2LP using the standard USB protocol.