CY7C65642, HX2VL - Very Low Power USB 2.0 TetraHub Controller | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C65642, HX2VL - Very Low Power USB 2.0 TetraHub Controller
HX2VL - Very Low Power USB 2.0 TetraHub™ Controller
- High-performance, low-power USB 2.0 hub, optimized for low-cost designs with minimum bill-of-material (BOM).
- USB 2.0 hub controller
- Very low-power consumption
- Highly integrated solution for reduced BOM cost
- Downstream port management
- Maximum configurability
- Available in space saving 48-pin (7 × 7 mm) TQFP and 28-pin (5 × 5 mm) QFN packages
- Supports 0 °C to +70 °C temperature range
- For more, see pdf
The Cypress CY7C65642 USB 2.0 Hubs are low-power hub solutions for USB which provide maximum transfer efficiency with no TT multiplexing between downstream ports. The CY7C65642 USB 2.0 Hubs integrate 1.5 kΩ upstream pull-up resistors for full speed operation and all downstream 15 kΩ pull-down resistors and series termination resistors on all upstream and downstream D+ and D– pins. This results in optimization of system costs by providing built-in support for the USB 2.0 specification.