CY7C199CN: 256-Kbit (32 K × 8) Static RAM | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C199CN: 256-Kbit (32 K × 8) Static RAM
256-Kbit (32 K × 8) Static RAM
- Fast access time: 15 ns
- Wide voltage range: 5.0 V ± 10% (4.5 V to 5.5 V)
- complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) for optimum speed and power
- Transistor transistor logic (TTL) compatible inputs and outputs
- 2.0 V data retention
- Low CMOS standby power
- Automated power-down when deselected
- Available in Pb-free 28-pin molded small outline J-lead (SOJ) and 28-pin DIP packages
- For more, see pdf.
The CY7C199CN is a high performance CMOS Asynchronous SRAM organized as 32K by 8 bits that supports an asynchronous memory interface. The device features an automatic power-down feature that reduces power consumption when deselected.