CY7C1365CV33: 9-Mbit (256 K × 32) Flow-Through Sync SRAM | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C1365CV33: 9-Mbit (256 K × 32) Flow-Through Sync SRAM
9-Mbit (256 K × 32) Flow-Through Sync SRAM
- 256 K × 32 common I/O
- 3.3 V core power supply (VDD)
- 2.5 V/3.3 V I/O power supply (VDDQ)
- Fast clock-to-output times
- Provide high-performance 2-1-1-1 access rate
- User-selectable burst counter supporting Intel® Pentium® interleaved or linear burst sequences
- Separate processor and controller address strobes
- Synchronous self-timed write
- Asynchronous output enable
- For more, see pdf.
The CY7C1365CV33 is a 256 K × 32 synchronous cache RAM designed to interface with high-speed microprocessors with minimum glue logic. Maximum access delay from clock rise is 6.5 ns (133-MHz version). A 2-bit on-chip counter captures the first address in a burst and increments the address automatically for the rest of the burst access. All synchronous inputs are gated by registers controlled by a positive-edge-triggered Clock Input (CLK).