CY7C135: 4 K × 8 Dual-Port Static RAM | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C135: 4 K × 8 Dual-Port Static RAM
4 K × 8 Dual-Port Static RAM
- True dual-ported memory cells, which allow simultaneous reads of the same memory location
- 4 K × 8 organization
- 0.65 micron CMOS for optimum speed and power
- High speed access: 15 ns
- Low operating power: ICC = 180 mA (max)
- Fully asynchronous operation
- Automatic power down
- Available in 52-pin plastic leaded chip carrier (PLCC)
- Pb-free packages available
- For more, see pdf.
The CY7C135 is a high speed CMOS 4K x 8 dual-port static RAMs. Two ports are provided permitting independent, asynchronous access for reads and writes to any location in memory. Application areas include interprocessor/multiprocessor designs, communications status buffering, and dual-port video/graphics memory.
Each port has independent control pins: chip enable (CE), read or write enable (R/W), and output enable (OE). The CY7C135 is suited for those systems that do not require on-chip arbitration or are intolerant of wait states. Therefore, the user must be aware that simultaneous access to a location is possible. An automatic power down feature is controlled independently on each port by a chip enable (CE) pin.
The CY7C135 is available in 52-pin PLCC.