CY7C1069DV33: 16-Mbit (2 M × 8) Static RAM | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C1069DV33: 16-Mbit (2 M × 8) Static RAM
16-Mbit (2M x 8) Static RAM
- High speed
- tAA = 10 ns
- Low active power
- ICC = 175 mA at 10 ns
- Low complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) standby power
- ISB2 = 25 mA
- Operating voltages of 3.3 ± 0.3V
- 2.0V data retention
- Automatic power down when deselected
- Transistor-transistor logic (TTL) compatible inputs and outputs
- Easy memory expansion with CE1 and CE2 features
- Available in Pb-free 54-pin thin small outline package (TSOP) Type II and 48-ball very fine-pitch ball grid array (VFBGA) packages.
The CY7C1069DV33 is a high performance CMOS Static RAM organized as 2,097,152 words by 8 bits.
To write to the device, take Chip Enables (CE1 LOW and CE2 HIGH) and Write Enable (WE) input LOW. Data on the eight I/O pins (I/O0 through I/O7) is then written into the location specified on the address pins (A0 through A20).