CY7C1041CV33 Automotive: 4-Mbit (256 K × 16) Static RAM | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C1041CV33 Automotive: 4-Mbit (256 K × 16) Static RAM
4-Mbit (256 K × 16) Static RAM
- Temperature ranges
- Automotive-E: –40 °C to 125 °C
- High speed
- tAA = 10 ns
- Low active power
- 468 mW (max)
- 2.0 V data retention
- Automatic power down when deselected
- Independent control of upper and lower bits
- Easy memory expansion with Chip Enable (CE) and Output Enable (OE) features
- Available in Pb-free 48-ball grid array (BGA) package
- For more, see pdf.
The CY7C1041CV33 Automotive is a high performance complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) static RAM organized as 262,144 words by 16 bits. This device has an automatic power down feature that significantly reduces power consumption when deselected.