CY7C0831AV, CY7C0832AV, CY7C0833V: FLEx18™ 3.3 V 128 K / 256 K / 512 K × 18 Synchronous Dual-Port RAM | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C0831AV, CY7C0832AV, CY7C0833V: FLEx18™ 3.3 V 128 K / 256 K / 512 K × 18 Synchronous Dual-Port RAM
FLEx18™ 3.3 V 128 K / 256 K / 512 K × 18 Synchronous Dual-Port RAM
- True dual-ported memory cells that allow simultaneous access of the same memory location
- Synchronous pipelined operation
- Family of 2-Mbit, 4-Mbit, and 9-Mbit devices
- Pipelined output mode allows fast operation
- 0.18 micron CMOS for optimum speed and power
- High speed clock to data access
- 3.3 V low power
- Active as low as 225 mA (typ)
- Standby as low as 55 mA (typ)
- For more, see pdf.
The FLEx18™ family includes 2-Mbit, 4-Mbit, and 9-Mbit pipelined, synchronous, true dual port static RAMs that are high speed, low power 3.3 V CMOS. Two ports are provided, permitting independent, simultaneous access to any location in memory. The result of writing to the same location by more than one port at the same time is undefined. Registers on control, address, and data lines allow for minimal setup and hold time.